Personal Information About Customers Gathered By Colorprintoutlet.com
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Colorprintoutlet.com.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our business, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Colorprintoutlet.com.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Colorprintoutlet.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any e-mail message you receive from Colorprintoutlet.com.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features and improve our business.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with reputable corporate partners.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other companies, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Colorprintoutlet.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection Of Colorprintoutlet.com And Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Colorprintoutlet.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Third-Party Advertisers And Links to Other Websites
Process to Review and Make Changes to Personal Information
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage other Colorprintoutlet.com products and features.
Children's Use of Colorprintoutlet.com's Website
Colorprintoutlet.com does not sell products for purchase by children. Any children's products we may sell are for purchase by adults. Children may only use our website with consent from their guardian.
Terms Of Service, Notices, And Revisions
If you choose to visit Colorprintoutlet.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California.
Information You Give Us
You provide such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order with Colorprintoutlet.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information by filling out a form; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provide reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses.
Information From Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiaries; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links).
You may also choose to contact us at:
Color print outlet
2613 Inwood drive, Adamstown, MD 21710
Terms of Service
In an attempt to better service our clients, you the client MUST follow our policy in order for us to complete your job in a timely fashion. Your collaboration in submitting ALL information regarding your job order (size, colors, copy content, & design specifications) to Color Print Outlet as soon and thoroughly as possible, will aide us in processing your order in a professional manor. Failure to do so may delay completion of your job.
- This letter serves as a company disclaimer in case the client fails to complete the job order properly.
- Once a job has been sent to print the order cannot be cancelled.
- Customers must proof work designed by Color Print Outlet. Jobs will NOT go to print until Color Print Outlet receives a signed “Design Approval” form or some other form of written approval or confirmation through email. We cannot assume responsibility for spelling errors, missing or incorrect information that you fail to submit or correct. Design Fees are non-refundable regardless if the design is used or not. Payment in full needs to be received prior to beginning work. There will be no cash refunds except for jobs that are not printed minus any design fees. All designs created by Color Print Outlet are copyrighted and can only be reproduced with Color Print Outlet’s approval. Any reproduction without Color Print Outlet’s approval will be subject to fines per copyright law. Fees for the authorization of printing Color Print Outlet artwork elsewhere will be at Color Print Outlet’s discretion. Color Print Outlet extends ONE (1) FREE text charge per job we design. Each additional change to the artwork or text will cost an additional $75 per hour. Fees for changing the artwork must be paid prior to changes being made.
- Please understand that the design/print production process is as much an art as it is a science. Occasionally there will be delays due to technical malfunctions, equipment failure, or file problems. We will make every effort to keep these events from affecting production and / or delivery of your order.
- To provide you with the significant price discounts we offer, we produce our product in a “gang run” format. We will make every effort to produce a reasonable representation based on your supplied materials but you must be aware that we do not guarantee color matching. Due to the nature of gang run printing it is standard that the color and brightness of images may shift up to 15%. In addition, files submitted digitally that do not explicitly follow our specifications are not eligible for reprinting or a refund.
- We stand behind our work. If you are unhappy with the quality of the printing or cutting, Color Print Outlet will be happy to discuss a possible reprinting of your job free of charge or a partial printing credit depending on the nature of the problem. Please understand, Color Print Outlet may request a 5" stack of the printed piece in question for review. Color Print Outlet will not pay for return shipping of these samples. Without samples of the printed piece in question Color Print Outlet is unable to issue credits or refunds.
- Production and delivery times are not contractual. If your item is time sensitive plan well in advance. There will be no refunds for jobs that do not arrive by your “deadline”. Jobs will be shipped per your original invoice unless you choose to pay for a shipping upgrade due to time issues. All shipments require your adult signature upon arrival. If you are unavailable to receive the shipment at the shipping address you provided when placing your order it is your responsibility to call the shipping company and arrange for pickup at their location. Returned shipments to Color Print Outlet will not be refunded and additional shipping cost will be required prior to reshipping your package.
- Explanation of turnaround time:
Turnaround time begins when the proof is approved, all times are based on normal business days Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Please note that this does not include shipping time.
- COLOR PRINT OUTLET WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SHIPMENTS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITH THAT SHIPPING COMPANY.
- Color Print Outlet will not be responsible for designer errors, Including files sent without proper room left for cutting. The blade will take off exactly 1/8 inch – 1/4 inch off each edge of the cards so anything that you do not want cut off needs to be at least 1/8 – 1/4 inch from all edges of the card. We can not guarantee precise cutting. Color Print Outlet will print your files AS SENT. We will not critique your artwork. POOR QUALITY FILES WILL RESULT IN POOR OUTPUT. Low resolution Files or images will cause your piece to print blurry and maybe unreadable. Files that do not meet our guidelines will be printed AS IS and are not eligible for reprint. PLEASE give us a call if you have any questions concerning our file guidelines so that we may help you prior to submitting your files for print. We would be happy to assist you.
- If you plan on using your piece for mailing please allow room for overruns and under runs of up to 10% either way. WE DO NOT GUARENTEE EXACT COUNT. Please choose your desired quantity accordingly.
- By signing this contract you agree that you understand the estimated in house TURNAROUND TIMES associated with your product. You also understand that these are just estimates and turnaround time is based on business days, does not include holidays and is not contractual.
- Once an order has been placed, a 15% administrative fee will be assessed on all jobs canceled with Color Print Outlet. Customers also have an option of a full in house credit (not including any design fees) to be used toward future jobs. Refunds and credits back to cards are done in batches and could take up to 14 business days in house. Credits back to your credit card could take as long as 3 billing cycles to appear on your statement depending on the issuing bank.
- By signing this contract you agree to all the terms listed above and understand that this contract will be in effect for all jobs from the date on this contract until such time as Color Print Outlet may revise the contract.
- Color Print Outlet feels it is critical to respect the intellectual property of others. To that end, when you use Color Print Outlet, you acknowledge that you hold the full rights to use all copy and images for your printed piece without violating the intellectual property rights of another party. By using Color Print Outlet, you also recognize that subject matter does not need to include a copyright notice in order to be protected by copyright law. Absence of copyright notice does not give you the right to reproduce the material. By using our site, you are assuring us that copyright notice has not been removed from any of the materials supplied to us for printing.
You agree to protect and hold colorprintoutlet harmless (and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, business partners or employees) from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of a project produced for you.
Shipping & Returns
Cancellations, Changes & Returns - Printing Procedures
We thrive to provide the fastest service in our endeavor to please you. Once your order has been placed, it is scheduled for production on our workflow systems within 6 hours, therefore changes, corrections and/or cancellations are not allowed. As all printed items are personalized or contain information that is unique to you or your customer(s) the returns are not accepted. Once the paper is printed on, it is customized and is of no use to anyone else except the person/s who ordered the goods.
If the order you placed is incorrect and you believe it was a result of our production process, Color print outlet will reprint the order that is due solely to printing error (ghosting, smudges, light ink, incorrect perforations, form alignment, etc.) If the order is being re-printed, no changes in copy, paper quality, quantity, or any such detail shall be allowed to be changed.
Cases in which the error was created by the customer (typographical/proof errors, wrong names, etc.), Color print outlet will reprint a product due to your error at your expense. Contact customer service at 301-874-2785 to initiate correction and reprint process quoting the order number contained in the confirmation email sent to you on the initial order process.
If a problem arises with your order due to an error on our behalf, we will either re-print your order for free or issue a full refund. Refund will only be the cost of the product. To cancel your order, please call 301-874-2785. A cancellation fee will apply.
Returns Policy - Non printing Products
Personalized items are not returnable.
You may return most new, unopened - non personalized items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks from the time we receive your package(s). This time period includes the transit time for us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request etc.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options. Depending on the shipping service provider, shipping cost and delivery estimates may vary.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.